Arachnid Cricket Pro 650 Standing Electronic Dartboard
Inside of each person, there is a hidden sporty mind. But today’s busy casuals are challenging to find some moment to spend playing a game on the playground. Arachnid Cricket Pro 650 Electronic Dartboard will be an excellent solution for those who love archery. You can easily install it in your business place or game room of the home to play with your family, friends, and colleagues. Arachnid Dartboard consists of 24 games with 132 variations, giving you a Professional Dart Board experience that you never feel bored. Micro-thin segment dividers with a square hole design reduce the bounce-out rate. The tournament size 15.5 inches target area makes the Arachnid Cricket Pro 650 exciting both for advanced and novice players. The electronic scorekeeping technology gives you hassle-free playing as you no need to write down the score on white paper.
Arachnid Electronic Dartboard ensures long life with the highest durability and play-ability as it is built by Nylon demanding segment. You can arrange a dart game League/Competition as it had the facility to play up to 8 persons at a time and two sets of tricolor cricket LED displays.
To get fun and amusement by staying at your home, you chose the famous electronic dartboard from Arachnid. So don’t be late buying one for you and your family today.
To get more on this excellent gaming product, please check the features below –
No products found.
Wide Range of Games:
Competition Facilities: in Arachnid Electronic Dart Board, there are 24 games with 132 variations, including 301, 501, Gotcha, Shanghai, Ace, Killer, Shootout, Bermuda Triangle, and 5 Cricket games. This wide range of gaming options will give you bore free fun time.
If you think to arrange an indoor dart game league or competition, you need a regulation-size dartboard. Arachnid Cricket Pro 650 will be your ultimate solution having 15.5 inches target area, accommodate up to 8 players one by one, four players display with a 2 set tri-color LED, which helps clear view from a distance. It also had a susceptible sensor means accuracy in scoring provides healthy competition.
Made by Long-Lasting Materials:
Arachnids Electronic Dartboard is made of Nylon challenging segment, giving you playability and durability for an extended period. Nylon rigid segment dividers help to maintain the shape of holes, thus provides accuracy.
Next Player Option:
in the electronic control board, there is a switch for Next Player. By pressing this, you will get an announcement after throwing each of 3 darts. It increases promptness among players during competition.
Before starting the game, there is an option to press the handicap button, by which you can get equal competition between novice and professional players.
Classical Look of Dart Board:
Arachnid Cricket Pro 650 has Red, Black, and Yellow color combinations in the target area, bringing a traditional classical dartboard impression and modern technological innovation.
Some Special Features
- Having an option for Single in/out and double in/out
- Having an opportunity for solo play
- Voice announcement system for Next player, Miss, Bounce Out, Winner.
- Volume control button with Hi (high), Nor (Medium), Lo (Low), Off (off) options
- Auto shut-off system if player not in touch for a certain period and reset option
- Have storage option for preventing loss of darts
The package includes the following items
- Soft Tip Dart – 6 nos. (including unassembled shaft barrels – 6 pcs, shaft- 6 pcs, flight – 6 pcs)
- Extra Dart Tips for replacement
- AC power adapter – 1 pc
- Mounting Hardware – 2 pcs
- Operational manual including game instructions
- The dartboard is made with Square hole technology instead of the round, which helps to reduce the dart bounce rate.
- Arachnid 16 grams nice griped darts are manufactured to ensure high accuracy and avoid throw during play. This is not too heavy or too light to hit the hole accurately.
- Automatic scoreboards reduce the hassle of manual record-keeping during multiple player options, thus gives an error-free competition environment.
- Cyber play option gives opportunity among players who are staying in different places with similar Electronic Dart Board.
- Nylon tough, thick board prevent your wall from the throw of darts
- One year manufactures warranty
Cons and Solutions
Special Attention during MountSolution: Arachnid Cricket Pro 650 required special attention during mounting in the wall as it is a little tricky to match tournament quality. Please carefully read the instruction manual before mounting. Arachnid described the exact height of the board and position of the central hole graphically. It is designed for playing up to 8 persons at a time. Difficulties to Remove DartSolution: Arachnid recommended using the same dart supplied with the Electronic Dart Board package. In the case of a stuck Plastic Tip Dart, you can twist it clockwise to remove it quickly. Annoying Sound Solution: There is a common perception that the sound is acute despite the pressed low button. In that case, this sound is not so much harder when a 5/6 person stays in a single room, watching TV, taking snacks and drinks with some fun talks. But in the case of a single player, if it creates distraction, they might off the sound for some moments to get rid-off.
1. Is the Arachnid Cricket Pro 650 safer to mount on the wall?
Yes! It is safe as two mounting hardware, one for the top and another for the bottom, firmly fix up the Electric Dart Machine with the wall. So it will not create any problem during pull out the dirt from the board. However, check the strength of the wall before mounting for extra safety precautions.
2. Is it possible to see the score of the player after four numbers?
It is not possible to see all eight players’ scores on the cricket display board. But by pressing the next player button, you can see any score at any time of the game.
3. Is there any option to make a single Bullseye instead of a double?
No! There is no option for on/off the double bull’s eye in Arachnid Cricket Pro 650 dartboard. You can find this option in the 670 and 700 models of Arachnid.
4. Is this Electronic Dartboard suitable for play with steel tips?
No! First of all, steel tip is not safe to play in a home if small kids are there. Moreover, it may cause damage to the electronic board as made by rubber/plastic. It is highly recommended to use soft plastic tips for playing on the electrical dartboard.
5. Is Arachnid pro 650 suitable for operating in the off-grid area?
Arachnid Pro 650 is built for indoor use where there is an availability of electricity. There is no option for operating it by battery, so it is impossible to play in the off-grid area. For users, the convenience manufacturer provided an AC adapter with standard wire along with it.
The electronic dartboard was invented over the last couple of decades ago. After the invention of the dartboard in estimated 1896, it passes through lots of modification by the hand of many professional dartboard scientists and gamers. Due to its simplicity of use, durability, easy installation, this technology becomes popular day by day. Arachnid Cricket Pro 650 Electronic Dart Board is wonderfully fulfilling all the demands of dart game lovers for its regulation (tournament) size, variation in games, easy to observe players and cricket scores on the LED display, etc. To get better output, just read the instruction manual carefully before start playing. To spend your leisure/ vacations time with more fun and enjoyment, grab one without any delay.