- BaseGel is an innovative, super-absorbent polymer that replaces sand or water as ballast weight for portable...
- Cross-linked polyacrylate polymer absorbs up to 400 times its weight in water, creating a firm, stable gel...
- Light-weight and easy to use - is easily reversed if needed
Last update on 2020-02-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
In sporting games, basketball is a smart profession for the youth generation. To build your dreamy NBA or FIBA professional goal, you have to learn all perspective sides about basketball and related equipment. For in-ground withstand basketball set, a pole holding the game in the ground. The pole needs enough strength to keep the frame. What kind of product now you use? That’s why we present tips for your service; we recommend BaseGel Basketball Goal Portable Bases Polymer which not only low price rated but also guaranteed seven years up to permanent feature. It's suitable for the popular in-ground basketball hoop and set. Super absorbent polymer material that helps your water or sand is changing. The BaseGel comes to a gallons size which easies to refill up to 400 times. Reverse time to time after it gets thicker – find joy and keep your set durable.
- Brand Name: BaseGel
- Product Name: BaseGel Basketball Goal Portable Bases Polymer
- Product Dimension: 8 x 2.9 x 2.7 inches
- Part No: BG-1601
- Item Model No: BG-1601
- Item Weight: 1.05 pounds
- Size: 16-Ounce
- Color: Basic
- Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries: No
- Average Customer Rating: 4.0 out of 5.0
- BaseGel is an innovative, super-absorbent polymer that replaces sand or water as ballast weight for portable base supports
- Cross-linked polyacrylate polymer absorbs up to 400 times its weight in water, creating a firm, stable gel that will last up to 7 years
- Perfect for a basketball set. Use as sandbags to keep tight in the ground and provide flexibility pole with sand or water filled.
- Gallon base system gives proper instruction which makes more comfortable to put things on how to install and replace after some time.
- Highly recommend the gel base for basketball hoop and pole to keep durable.
- It offers instruction and looks easy to use, but have some inconsistency. The gel base is top quality made but not durable when it freezes.
- Waste of money – reviewed by many customers. The reason behind, the hoops get moderately thicker.
Question: Is hoop hard to move with gel inside the base?
Answer: It doesn't seem any harder or easier to move with or without the gel. I recommend two people to run once it is full.
Question: Can a portable basketball base be a move to a new location easily with gel in the core?
Answer: The base gel portable basketball hoop can move with little effort I know from experience!
Question: The base requires 200 pounds of sand and 19 gallons of water, how much gel do I use?
Answer: Use at least 2/3 of the bottle and check to see that the water has turned into a firm gel. Additional BaseGel can be added, if necessary. You can certainly use the entire bottle without any adverse effects.
Question: How do you dispose of when finished?
Answer: I am not 100% sure but I read that you just let it dry out and then it turns back to its original form.