Basketball is a traditional sport which increases our joy and fits our health. In this concern, we present related basketball goals for your ambition gaining. Silver 60 Inch In-Ground Basketball System is such a tool that comes two feature in the interest of generation. 54 inch and 60 inch – two model offer by Silverback which has include gymnasium-style goal. Not too heavily weighted, so average height players enjoy the basketball system. We refer to use Silverback 60 inch model that’s Powder-coated steel pole height adjusts from 7.5’ to 10’ with the all-steel actuator. Besides, you get five years warranty on a meager budget. Get interested in the review? Then keep your eyes on our rest parts – where you get a proper buying guideline.
The Silverback SB60 offers a premier in-ground basketball hoop, features a tempered glass backboard and powder-coated steel pole extending the performance of a gymnasium-style goal. This basketball goal offers a revolutionary anchor bolt mounting system allowing you the option to unbolt and relocate your order if you move homes. The SB60 uses a crank actuator to adjust the goal from the NBA and NCAA regulation height of 10 feet to a safety-approved height of 7.5 feet. The SB54 comes complete with a backboard pad to offer protection during lay-ups and a break-away rim that flexes under pressure during a dunk. With five years of limited warranty coverage as well, the SB60 takes hoops to the next level.
- Brand Name: Silverback
- Product Name: Silverback 60 Inch In-Ground Basketball System
- Product Dimensions: 49 x 60 x 120 inches ; 203 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 205 pounds
- Item model number: B5402W
- Average Customer Rating: 4.2 out of 5.0
- Backboard Dimensions: 60” W x 33” H
- Glass: 5/16” thick
- Full Goal Height Dimensions: 147” Tall (top of the backboard at 10’)
- Rim Height Adjustability: 7.5’ to 10’ (in 6” increments)
- Shipping Weight: 198 lbs.
- Overhang underneath Goal: 2.5’ (Distance from Backboard to the pole)
- Pole Size: 4” x 4.”
- Rim: Medium-weight, pro-style flex rim
- Coating: Powder coating
- 5-year limited warranty
- Tempered glass-reinforced backboard
- Concrete anchor system
- Powder-coated steel pole
- Pro-style breakaway rim
- Height adjustability actuator
- Includes backboard pads
- Pole pad included on a 60-inch hoop; does not come with 54-inch round.
No products found.
- Premier in-ground basketball goal offers the performance of gymnasium-style purpose.
- Anchor mounting provides the strength of concrete and the option to unbolt and move the goal.
- Tempered glass backboard and pro-style breakaway rim that flexes under pressure
- Powder-coated steel pole height adjusts from 7.5’ to 10’ with the all-steel actuator.
- The product is backed by a 5-year limited warranty and includes a backboard pad.
In-Ground Basketball Hoop: To become NBA world-class winner, you need an in-ground basketball hoop. At this point, the Silverback basketball system is unique. An intelligent tool that offers five years warranty with top-quality features that’s essential for game development. If you are serious about your goal, then order it now! It works great and is durable!
Concrete Anchored: Concrete anchored constructed that’s ideal for in-ground service. On one side, you get high durability, and another hand, it provides strength to keep it durable in all weather, hold tight during make goal. The parts are unbolted systems which are helpful for quick movement. When you need to set again at the ground, joint the bolt together, it’s easier for DIY service.
10X Stronger: I recommend you always compare other brands when you purchase a product. I hope you do so. In basketball tool, if your analysis on severing hoops, you find Silverback has an exceptional specification. You get ten stronger tempered glass and a reinforced backboard system. The lens provides safety and durability from outside rust. By backboard, you get it sturdy after years of service. It happens due to a pro-style rim system that flexes itself under pressure. It helps when you put the ball inside the hoop and keep bending the rim and the whole body – that keeps it strong after making your basketball.
Height Adjustability: Up to 7.5 to 10” – you can adjust the height system. If you adult, then set 10” and for your kid, set it 7.5”. It’s a typical size for indoor practice.
Two Smart Features Pad:
- Pole Pad: Powder-coated steel made body
- Backboard Pad: Pro-Style Breakaway Rim Flexes under Pressure.
These intelligent features provide high strength in the product and help your goal attaining.
- The items were Correctly delivered to customers, and still, no one finds any issue in shipment.
- Five years warranty claims your investment.
- Great item for in-ground court. Along with the slamming, putting the backboard on the pole was the hardest part.
It appears that the 60-inch backboard is too heavy for the small pole, which results in significant warbling when practicing repeatedly.
1. Everywhere, get a review in Silver Black 54” pole has cemented into the ground. Does it come under kid?
Yes, it comes with everything you need to anchor the base in concrete, rebar, j bolts, anchor plate, and nuts. You provide the hole and concrete.
2. Are the logo decals already on the 60” backboard, or do you put them on yourself?
They were already on. By the way, we still love it!
3. Can I cement the pole to the top?
I had the pole professionally installed, and they did not fill the pole with concrete. I didn’t read the instructions, so I don’t know what it says. If you move, you can take it with you if it Not cemented. A “sleeve” is cemented in the ground, and the pole is attached to the sleeve.
4. How easy is it to adjust the height? Does it take a lot of effort, or can ten years to do it?
Other than being able to reach the crank, I would think a ten-year-old could adjust the height.
5. How can the rim level?
You really can’t. You need to install the pole very close to perfectly upright. If you need to make minor adjustments once installed, you will do that at the base with the four bolts that come up through the cement into the metal platform. There you will find that you can make minor adjustments that will impact the levelness of the rim.
By the review and features part, it provides you a proper buying guideline for your basketball. In short, t say, it’s not expensive. Instead, you get five years warranty — more than it offers 10X strength service. Kid, teenager, or adult, today’s generation find a rhythm in practice with Silverback 60 inch model that’s Powder-coated steel smart pole height adjusts tool. If you get interested and find joy in your game, then order it now. We hope you can build your dream basketball career.