Basketball is a beautiful game of events for years. It’s a game that brings joy to the mind and creates a refreshment for players. Basketball is the type of game that can play on the ground or indoor. Most of the most significant event occurs at in-Ground. If you are looking for in-ground tournament goal owning, then you are in the right place. Here you get the best in-ground basketball hoop for your glory. We present Spalding 888inch Series In-Ground Basketball System for you. We suggest Spalding because here you get all solutions for your event preparation.
I bought basketball hoops for kids who have a stand at 12 years now. I decided to spend a little more with him for training and get the enormous pole in the 888inch basketball system. You can’t imagine – it’s a complex and stable structure model that several features offered by Spalding. The practice has been done over the weekend without fail. Basketball is one of my son’s favorite sports. It is a very solidly constructed system that is very easy to install. The only vibration you get is if you bang it extremely hard on the backboard. Last month, I gifted the outdoor basketball hoop to my friend’s kid – he loves it. For your game joy, in below present our experience review for your buying tips – Good Luck.
Who is Spalding?
First of all, you need about the brand introduction of Spalding. A.G. Spalding was introduced in 1876. Established by Boston Red Stockings pitcher A.G. Spalding in 1876, Spalding has long been a leader of innovation and quality in the sporting goods category. From the beginning, it was all about being first. Being the best you are what others could only aspire to become. Spalding’s tradition of innovation continues from the development of the very first basketball to the latest in Never Flat technology. This product is 300 lbs. or more substantial, which means our carriers may not be able to bring this item to your front door.
A Division of Russell Brands, LLC, and Spalding is the largest basketball equipment supplier globally and America’s first baseball company. Spalding is the official basketball of the National Basketball Association (NBA) and Women’s National Basketball Association (WNBA), the official backboard of the NBA and NCAA, the official baseball of the Little League World Series, the official volleyball of the King of the Beach Volleyball Tour and the “Pro Beach Series” and the official football of Pop Warner. In addition to being a leading producer and marketer of basketballs, footballs, volleyball, and soccer balls, Spalding produces softballs under the Dudley brand.
No products found.
The Spalding “888” in-ground system features a steel framed tempered glass backboard for a superior rebound. The system has a single piece, 6″ square pole. The U-Turn Pro lift system with removable crank allows for infinite height adjustment from 7′ to 10′ and features a safety stop preventing it from going below 6’6″. The J-bolt anchoring system allows for easy leveling adjustment. The system includes a heavy-duty, Spalding, and NBA branded pole pad.
- Manufacturer Name: Spalding
- Basketball Hoop & Goals Name: Spalding 888inch Series In-Ground Basketball System
- Style Name: 60” Glass Backboard
- Product Dimensions: 116 x 60 x 12 inches ; 420 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 454 pounds
- Item model number: 88830G
- Specialty: First basketball to the latest in Never Flat technology, Spalding’s tradition
- Spalding 888 series comes with a glass backboard, flex breakaway rim, and heavy-duty net.
- Average Customer Rating: 4.1 out of 5.0
1. Glass Backboard: The features except for rebounding, offer supreme durability, and a professional look. Easy to set in the ground and support you to play for a more extended period.
2. J-Bolt Anchoring System: By this technology, which first used in every basketball system.
3. It provides ultimate sturdiness and durability.
4. Adjust the Height Infinitely: Good news for all ages basketball lovers, enjoy the game by setting between 7-10 feet with the U-turn Pro lift system. From kids to adults, now positioned as per their height and find a rhythm in the field.
5. Spalding Flex Breakaway Rim: It suitable all-weather net to last throughout the seasons.
6. Play underneath the Rim: By the rim, it can be set with a 3-4 foot offset from the pole (offset is dependent on style).
7. Heavy-duty pole pad: The System comes equipped to ensure safe play right out of the box.
- I review it’s a Great hoop. The glass board is incredible! Very sturdy.
- The basketball system installs about 6 hours total (2 hours for the hole, 2 hours for concrete and base setting, and 2 hours for goal assembly). The instructions are pretty straightforward.
- Solid but crank broke the first day.
- Confusion from the instructions that how much concrete you need
1.Does the anchor kit come with a rebar?
Not rebar but the with the anchor bolts. All you need is a couple of bags of concrete mix. It comes with rods threaded on one end and with a hook on the other to anchor the base in the concrete.
2.Does the Spalding “888” Series In-Ground Basketball System rust?
I’ve only had for one year now, ‘no rust yet. Very solid.
3.Are the holes in the pole supposed to be an uneven distance from the front edge of the mast?
I am not sure what you are speaking of. My hoop is perfectly straight. It does not sound correct, however.
4.Is the ground mount a 9*9 inches bolt pattern?
Answer: Yes, the one we ordered was.
5.Do you calibrate the height after installation? Is it set at 10’?
Answer: The base is at ground level, and there are a 10 ft by Setting.
In the end, I hope the Spalding 888inch Series In-Ground Basketball System review guide you to manage your game development. According to the review and feature, Spalding offer described service for players. Easier to install and solid construction made that highly durable. Bring a Spalding 888inch basketball system for your game joy – best of luck.